Offices A, B, E, F, and G are all filled and C, & D remain available.
- Leases are signed in six month terms
- As this is a redevelopment project, you can expect the rent to increase incrementally every 6-months
- Late payments will be a charge of 5% of monthly rate
- Security Deposit is $500
- Lease rate is based on square feet
- The conference room is available to tenants, with 15 hours/month included in your rental agreement.
- Beyond 15 hours, the conference room can be reserved for $25/hr.
- Please note that for Saturday event days at Haus 820, the conference room will function as the bridal suite or executive for the client upon their request.
- A shared calendar will keep all tenants aware of shared space availability
- The maker’s room is available to tenants, with 15 hours/month included in your rental agreement.
- Beyond 15 hours, the maker’s room can be reserved for $25/hr.
- Project tables are provided in this room
- The lobby is a common area and must be kept clean
- Break room area includes a fridge/freezer, cabinets, double sink and microwave
- Wifi, electricity & water are included in your rent
- Copier/Printer/Fax is provided, along with black and white copies
- Colored copies are billed to your account monthly
- Paper is not included
- Access to the building will be available 24/7 for you, and a key fob will be given to you by Haus Mgmt staff
- The fobs are $50 to replace
- Video cameras log indoor/outdoor activity 24/7
- Each window has a contact alarm, and every room with a window will have glass break detection
- Parking will be in the shared parking lot of Haus 820, the Artifact & Your Pro Kitchen. Haus 820 also has a grass lot that is available for tenants if needed, as well as street parking.